Spiritual Uprising, along with educational resources and live-stream conversations, is available free of charge for use in educational settings.
Educational tools include:
- Written resources, including historical source material
- Discussion and writing prompts for pre- and post-viewing
- Pre-recorded video interviews about this project and its history
- Virtual Q&A opportunities with affiliated artists or experts
- Post-performance reflection & assessment tools
- Access to the People's Light education team
As we finalize these offerings, we’d love to plan around your own schools’ interest and needs — please don’t wait until April to connect. Request more information or next steps for your group by emailing Kathryn Moroney, Director of Education and Civic Practice, at email@example.com.
Are you working outside a traditional (virtual or in-person) classroom, and not sure if your group qualifies as an educational setting? Please contact us to discuss options to serve your needs.
- View video resources
- Download the Spiritual Uprising Production Guide
- Sample the music and learn more about Zonya's inspiration.
People's Light Education Team
Director of Education and Civic Practice
610.647.1900 ext. 137
Creative Impact Fellow
Group Sales Associate