Join us on December 31st at 2pm! This performance also includes American Sign Language interpretation.
Theatre is for everyone. That’s why we love our Relaxed Performances, which offer a welcoming, safe, and judgement-free environment where you can be your fullest self. These performances invite and encourage individuals with - but are not limited to individuals with - autism, ADD, ADHD, dementia and sensory sensitivities to all take part in the joy of theatre. Join us in our shush-free zone!
Performance adjustments include:
- Keeping the house lights on at a low level to facilitate safe movement throughout the theatre
- Lower sound levels, especially for loud or startling noises
- A reduction of startling and/or strobe lighting
- The freedom to talk or vocalize during the performance
- Limited crowds
Resources available during the performance:
- Quiet spaces in our lobby
- Fidget and stress sensory toys to borrow, as needed
- Disposable ear plugs
- Trained staff stationed throughout the theatre and lobby
We provide pre-show materials so you can familiarize yourself with our theatre and the show before arriving. These will be made available closer to the performance date.