We offer group discounts to all our productions at a substantial savings over regular ticket prices. Any group of ten or more people qualifies for our group rates. In addition to savings, there is a range of benefits that will make your outing unique and memorable. Enjoy a group lunch or dinner at our restaurant, The Farmhouse Bistro, or take advantage of opportunities to talk with our knowledgeable artists and staff!
Our Group Sales Associate, Kelly Benedict, will work closely with you to arrange a date that works best for your needs and will discuss which payment plans are available. Contact us at 610.647.1900 x111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Theatre can be a powerful tool in your classroom. For over forty years, People's Light has been nationally recognized for its artistry and innovation in its programs for young people. We believe that theatre is so much more than seeing a performance – it's a way of knowing and experiencing the world.
Bring a group of students to one of our weekday 10am matinees. For the 2019/2020 Season we are offering 10am performances of:
- Approximately 2 hours including one 15-minute intermission
- Recommended for Grade 1 and up
- November 20, 21, & 22; December 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 17, & 19
- Approximately 2.5 hours including one 15-minute intermission
- Recommended for high school audiences due to mild adult language and innuendo
- March 4, 5, & 10
- Approximately 90 minutes with no intermission
- Recommended for middle and high school audiences due to mature themes.
- March 25 & April 2
For more detailed information about scheduling a field trip, contact 610.647.1900 x111 or email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing your group at the Theatre soon!
Additional Offerings for School Groups
- Parking is free and plentiful for cars, vans, and school buses.
- Stay after the show for our "Talkback" - an informal Q&A session with the cast and audience.
- Schedule a behind-the-scenes tour at People’s Light. Inquire with group sales for more information.
- Arrange a workshop with a People’s Light Teaching Artist at your school, or on our campus before or after the show! Based upon availability. Call for more details.
- Scripts for each 10am production available upon request
- Study Guides available for each 10am production
- Group rates are also available for matinee, evening, and weekend performances for these productions, or for any of the other exciting shows that People's Light offers!