Become a People’s Light Corporate Circle member. Network with local businesses, entertain clients and employees with our world-class theatrical productions, host events in our distinctive 18th century Farmhouse, and support the arts and cultural community in Chester County.
For over 40 years, People’s Light has served as one of Pennsylvania’s largest professional non-profit theatres, known for our resident company of artists, varied mix of productions and innovative work with young people. In addition to two stages, our multi-faceted seven-acre campus in Malvern includes the Farmhouse Bistro restaurant and banquet facility.
As a Corporate Circle member, your company will receive the following benefits:
- Special Events: Invitation to exclusive networking event(s) for Corporate Circle members. Two invitations per company that includes hors d’oeuvres and open bar. Special Corporate Circle tier for annual Auction event and People's Light Golf Classic.
- Entertaining Privileges: 10% dining discount at The Farmhouse Bistro (exclusions apply). Host events at Farmhouse Bistro and Banquet facility with the use of our full-time on-site planner (catering and beverage fees apply)
- Tickets: Receive twelve (12) tickets to any Wednesday or Thursday preview performances throughout the season.
- “Inner Circle” List: All Corporate Circle members are exclusively listed to receive additional ticket offers to performances with 5-8 days notice.
- Marketing & Recognition: Company name listed as a Corporate Circle member in printed programs, onsite lobby signage/screen display, People’s Light website and social media.
- Discounts: Corporate Circle member employees receive a 25% ticket discount to all performances on Tuesday-Thursday evenings for any play in the season. Corporate Circle members also receive a special discount on tickets for groups of 10 or more.
- Employee Volunteer Opportunities: The theatre offers a variety of volunteer opportunities for employees and will work with the company to determine an appropriate project.
- Access: Provide your clients and employees with a unique experience. Take a backstage tour, or book an exclusive “Scoop” session with People’s Light resident artists (fee applies for “Scoop”).
For more information, questions, or to become a Corporate Circle member, contact Jane Moss, Director of Development, at 610.647.1900, Ext. 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org