Registration & Refund Policy
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of registration. The balance is due 2 weeks before the first day of the program.
- Programs will not be prorated for missed days.
- Need-based scholarships are available to a limited number of participants. Please contact us for information about our scholarship criteria.
- Regular registration closes two weeks before the start of each program. Late registrations may be accepted with a $50 administration fee.
- Cancellations made two weeks before the start of your program will receive a full refund. After that, you will be charged a $50 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given once a program begins.
Two great ways to save
- Returning Students: Take advantage of our Buddy Bonus when you recommend us to a first-time student and they enroll in our program. Both you and your buddy receive 10% off!
- Household Discount: Single household registering two or more students in any SummerBLAST program may take advantage of a 10% discount.
Discounts cannot be combined.