Welcome back to our rehearsal rooms, where we build curiosity and collaboration! New projects, collaborators, and viewpoints bring inspiration and energy into each week.
Winter Session 2022 - Eight Saturdays, January 15-March 5
Early Bird Pricing through December 25
Registration deadline: January 8
Spring Session 2022 - Eight Saturdays, March 26-May 21 (no class on April 16)
Early Bird Pricing through March 5
Registration deadline: March 18
People’s Light’s current health and safety protocols for Theatre School include:
- All staff and students are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination must be submitted to the Education department before students will be admitted to classes.
- Masks are currently required in indoor spaces at People’s Light, including classroom spaces, lobbies and hallways, and restrooms. In our desire to protect our students, staff, and artists we continue to require masks based on CDC findings regarding breakthrough cases among vaccinated individuals.
- Students may bring water bottles to class, but no other food or drink may be opened in class.
- Staff and student participants are asked to self-screen for COVID symptoms prior to attending
- Our safety protocols and others are reviewed regularly as guidelines and local data continue to change.