Contact Person: Richard Portney, Director of Farmhouse Operations
Department: The Farmhouse at People's Light
Farmhouse Marketing Coordinator
Part time/non-exempt: 15-20 hours per week
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Farmhouse Operations
The Farmhouse Marketing Coordinator will work with the Director of Farmhouse Operations and the Director of Marketing and Communications to coordinate and execute the marketing plan for all catering and restaurant operations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Director of Farmhouse Operations with creating a prioritized calendar of events and provide to Director of Marketing and Communications to create monthly marketing plan.
- Update Farmhouse website and external sites (Open Table, The Knot, Toast)
- Create organic social media posts on Facebook and Instagram for upcoming events
- Coordinate with external marketing firm on paid/promoted social media posts
- Collect menu updates to post on Farmhouse website and external websites (Toast)
- Report on restaurant reservations and sales
- Act as point of contact for event photographers, reaching out for client approved shots to be used on Farmhouse social media channels
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by Director of Farmhouse Operations
- Experience in marketing for restaurants or event spaces
- Excellent skills in hospitality and customer relations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Proficiency in social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook)
- Experience in copywriting
- Basic website and html editing experience desirable, experience with Wordpress a plus
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Acrobat, Premier) desirable
- Experience with InDesign and Google Analytics a plus
- A self-starter able to work independently, proactively, and with a positive attitude
- A commitment to Equity and Inclusion
Please send resume and letter of interest to Director of Farmhouse Operations Richard Portney at firstname.lastname@example.org
People’s Light is dedicated to building a culturally diverse and equitable environment. BIPOC applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. People’s Light is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic.